Dare the climbs that have marked history!
Climbs that have become “classic” by the beauty of the routes, lines of weakness that cut through the most beautiful peaks of the Alps!
Discover the peaks that have marked the history of mountaineering: Roped up with a guide from the Morzine-Avoriaz Bureau des Guides, you will set off for the climb you have always dreamed of.
In the Mont Blanc massif, the Swiss or Italian Alps, we will share an exceptional experience with you. Our massifs are full of routes, each more diversified than the next, a summit, a face, a ridge, a couloir… rock, ice, snow… compose your program with your guide, adapt to your level, experience, goals and of course the current mountain conditions
Tour Ronde, Dômes de Miage, Mont Dolent, Grand Paradis, the Aiguilles de Chamonix, the 4000m of Monte Rosa… the list is long with mountaineering classics. You will undoubtably find your dream project adapted to the present conditions and your level of fitness. Beautiful adventures in sight…
- Traversée Charmoz-Grepon : D+, 2 days, from refuge du Plan de l’Aiguille.
- Aiguille Verte : AD, from refuge du Couvercle.
- Cervin : AD, 2 days, Lion or Hörnli ridge.
- La Meije : D, 2 days, trought refuge du Promontoire.
- Traversée des Drus : D+,thought refuge de la Charpoua.