A multiple of local spots and routes for accomplished climbers!
You have already gained experience in ice climbing and high mountains? Accompanied by a mountain guide, do you now want to learn the right techniques in complete safety, climb in the lead, lead a rope… and benefit from the advice of a professional?
The Morzine-Avoriaz Guides Office offers advanced ice climbing outings, with steeper and longer slopes than the initiation routes. You will be able to learn mixed routes (ice and rock) or even discover “dry tooling”: rock climbing with ice axes and crampons!
- Ice axes / tools
- Warm clothes (down jkt, GoreTex…)
- Ski / warm & waterproof gloves
- Crampons compatible boots (stiff sole) or ski touring boots
Do non miss around Morzine!
- Montriond : Gorge des Albertans, 200m, 3+
- Bellevaux : Cascade du Chatelard, 120m, 3+
- Sixt : Le Vivier, 200m, 3+
- Montriond : Cascade du Nant de la Lapiaz, 250m, 4+
- Montriond : Petit Papa Noël, 200m, 4+
- Bellevaux : Cascade du Roc d’Enfer, 200m, 5+
- Sixt : Cascade de Sales, entre 120m et 250m, de 3+ à 5+
- Montriond : La Dame du Lac, 120m, 6+