Conquer the Italian slopes!
The Morzine-Avoriaz Guides Office offers heliski drop-offs in Italy! Get out of the nearby ski and off-piste areas, gaining altitude and distance. More space, where everyone can make their own tracks… Italian off-piste will keep no secrets from you! And the pizza and ice-cream will never disappoint… The meeting point will be in Courmayeur in Italy, a 90 minute drive from Morzine via the Mont Blanc tunnel. For more information, prices and destinations please do not hesitate to contact us.
Drops option by the Bureau des Guides
- Val Veny, from Courmayeur
- Val Grisenche
- Mont Rose
- other options, give a call
- Transceiver & harnesses provided
- ABS pack mandatory, shovel and probe
- Wide skis are better!
- Guiding fees per day: 150€/pax
- Price for 2 drops to pay at the heli company: 350€/pax
- For a total of 500€/pax for the day