Who has never dreamed of skiing on virgin snow, a spot with no tracks and of living an awesome experience in the mountains? With a guide, choose a heliskiing option, and then go to Switzerland for some unforgettable downhill skiing! Whatever your level, the Swiss mountains offer all sorts of opportunities to enjoy fresh powder, with really long downhill runs, not to mention wonderful views of the glaciers during the flight .
For more information about prices and destinations do not hesitate to contact us.
Heliskiing trips organised by the Morzine- Avoriaz Guide Office
- Trient Glacier
- North face of the Petit Combin , starting from Verbier
- and more…
- avalanche transceiver and harness are provided
- as well as an avalanche bag with probe and shovel
- classic skiing equipment
- but wide skis are advised
- Guide : 175 € per person
- Price of 2 helicopter drops (to be paid to the helicopter company) : 320 € per person
- Total : 495 € per person for the day