If you are interested in climbing , whether a beginner or more experienced climber, Morzine Guides offer to take you out on a discovery trip, at your own pace, to the climbing spots of the Chablais and Mont-Blanc range region .
As a beginner, either alone or in a group, you will be taught the basics of climbing.
If more experienced and you want to discover the great climbing routes, our guides can take you climbing in our region or to other famous and renowned climbing spots: in France, les Alpes, les gorges du Verdon, les Calanques, Buoux or abroad to the Dolomites in Italy, les gorges de Taghia in Marocco or the mythical cracks in the States.
Discover our offers: a formula for each level
- Technical equipment provided by the Guides’ office
- For beginners, a pair of trainers is enough
- For advanced climbers and multi pitch routes, bring your own climbing shoes
- Half day group : € 40 per person
- 3 half-day training sessions : € 100 per person
- Half day climbing session : € 200 (climbing tuition 1to 4 people)
- Multi pitch route half day: € 220 (1 or 2 pers/guide)
- Full day climbing : € 360 climbing tuition 1 to 4 people; € 40 per extra person. In multi pitch route 2 people per guide max.
- These prices do not include lift passes, accommodation or transport.
Access and meeting point
- Climbing at Saint-Jean d’Aulps : meeting point: the car park at the Abbaye d’Aulps
Contact us for more information on climbing activities and the outings offered by the Morzine-Avoriaz Guides’ Office.